Presented by: Chan Kin Chuah, Loh Kwai Yin
In SST, the concept of the FS@SG programme goes beyond research initiatives anchored in the four subject disciplines and application development. It is about creating a culture and building an ecosystem that is conducive and ‘natural’ to our 21st century learners through the applied learning approach and by leveraging on the affordances of today-and-tomorrow’s technologies. Staff capacity is one of the key enablers, coupled with strategic partnerships.
In this presentation, we will share with you how we approach the FS@SG concept and some learning points gleaned through our implementation.
- Showcase: ICT-enabled Learning Programme (LINK)
- Paper: GCCCE2010无线学习、学习无限
- Sharing at ITE Teachers' Conference 2011: Technology use... Self-directed and Collaborative Learning
- Sharing at ICTLT2012: Web 2.0 Technologies in a Secondary School Mathematics Classroom
FS@SG Research Initiative: CN-ECT for Mathematics
Click at LINK to view sharing
FS@SG Research Initiative: WiMVT
- Link to NIE Learning Science Lab: SST IDM Project (Science WiMVT)
- Paper: Designing a Web-based Collaborative Inquiry Environment for Students’ Learning Difficulties Mediated by Modeling and Simulation Tools
FS@SG Research Initiative: Mobile Learning
Click at LINK to view sharing at EduTech Seminar.
Mobile Learning Trail @ Singapore River, on 30 August 2012 (Thursday)
Mobile Learning Trail, 2011
Mobile Learning Trail @ Sentosa, 2010
FS@SG Research Initiative: CN-ECT for Languages
- Link to NIE Learning Sciences Lab: SST IDM Project (CN-ECT for Languages)
- Paper: Towards a Model for Rapid Collaborative Knowledge Improvement in Classroom Language Learning
- Showcase in 2011 EduTech Seminar
Share with us your thoughts by keying them into the "Comments".